Charlemont Road, Connewarre, 3227
Price guide: Contact Agent
Size: 185.4 hectare
PRIME FUTURE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Pavilion Property is pleased to present 495 Charlemont Road Connewarre, an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a future residential development site (STCA) within close proximity to the Armstrong Creek growth corridor.
The key highlights of the opportunity include:
• Located on an expansive 185.4 ha (458.13 acres) approx. landholding with frontages onto both Lower Duneed and Charlemont Roads
• Future potential to deliver between 1900-2100 lots (Subject to council approval)
• Prime positioning in proximity to major residential developers such as Villawood, Stockland & Newland Developments.
• One of the last remaining non-developer-held parcels in the vicinity of Warralily/Armstrong Creek growth zone
• Ideally located within Connewarre which provides an abundance of established amenities and access to the Marshall Railway Station & Warralily Town Centre
• Situated approximately 15km* from Geelong and 99km* from Melbourne CBD
To obtain further information or to request an Information Memorandum, please contact a member of the Pavilion Bellarine team.
*All information offered by Pavilion Property is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication and as such Pavilion Property simply pass this information on. Use of such material is at your sole risk. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own inquiries with respect to the information that is passed on. Pavilion Property will not be liable for any loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information.